About Diane Kurtz, LMT
Diane has been practicing massage since 2009 and teaching massage since 2014.
She has training and practice specialties that include Ashiatsu Massage, Intraoral TMJ Therapy, Cupping Therapy, Post Surgical Massage and Lymphatic Drainage Massage. She is passionate about sharing her expertise and inspiring massage therapists to challenge themselves and expand their knowledge. Her goal is for students to have fun while learning- you will hear silly jokes and puns, and share laughs in her classes. Students are encouraged to stay open and receptive, be intuitive, explore, experiment, question anything (and everything) and share their own unique insights as they are learning.
Massage CE Central is conveniently located 2 miles from the Newport/New Bloomfield exit traveling west on 322 and 3 miles from the Millerstown exit traveling east on 322.
For those who need overnight accommodations:
- Econo Lodge and Knights Inn in Mifflintown 25 min
- Quality Inn and Super 8 in Burnham 35 min
- Best Western and Holiday Inn Mechanicsburg 35- 40 min
I have overnight accomodations on a limited/ 1st come/ 1st served basis at the facility!
- private room with twin bed
- access to kitchen and laundry facilities as needed
- use of shower facilities as needed (not accessed via your private room)
- WiFi access (no TV in your private room)
- access to any other area of the facilities as desired
- access to the Juniata River if you choose to bring your personal watercraft!
- $50 per night
My facility also happens to be my primary residence:
- I have a dog and a cat so if you have any allergy concerns, please consider this. The room you will be occupying has been thoroughly cleaned and will remain pet free to minimize allergens.
- I ask that any food you prepare in my kitchen facilities is free of any animal products. I thank you in advance for your understanding and consideration of this!
Please contact me directly 717-567-3970 or email@example.com if you are interested in reserving this space.
At Massage CE Central you will find spacious, bright classrooms, and a large break room with microwave and refrigerator. Coffee, tea, water and place settings will be provided and there are restaurants in close proximity if you choose to eat lunch out. Massage tables, bolsters and rolling stools will be supplied for your use. For most classes you will only need to bring sheets and writing utensils!
We do our best to provide an environment with a comfortable temperature. But not all agree on what that temperature should be! Please dress in layers if you think you may get chilled or too hot! The classroom floor is painted concrete and can be cool during certain seasons. Especially during wet or snowy weather, please consider bringing an extra pair of shoes or slippers as your feet may get chilled if they are bare or in socks only.
Our facility strives to be zero waste and cruelty free. We ask that you avoid bringing disposable products or animal food products with you whenever possible. Thanks in advance for your consideration!